German Pensions: The 6 Biggest Mistakes You Want to AvoidThe German pension system is very complex, so it is important to make smart decisions and avoid mistakes. We show you the worst ones.
To help you in achieving a secure retirement, we have compiled the six worst mistakes to avoid at all costs when it comes to pension investments. We also reference what you might do instead.
Table Of Contents
- Mistake #1: Choosing a Pension Insurance With a (Partially) Guaranteed Return
- Mistake #2: Choosing a Product for the Tax Benefits & Ignoring the Costly Strings Attached
- Mistake #3: Choosing an Annuity/Fixed Monthly Pension
- Mistake #4: Choosing a Pension Product With High Fees
- Mistake #5: Not Investing Enough in Stocks
- Mistake #6: Actively Managing Your Stock Portfolio